Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 1 July 2013

Tim Holtz in the UK!


For those who follow Tim's blog you'll know that today was the day that booking opened for his only classes to be held in the UK this year. I was ready bright and early to be sure I was ready to call as soon as the lines opened but I think everyone else had the same idea!! Over 100 engaged lines later I was beginning to think the opportunity was passing me by but suddenly I was through and booking places for myself and two crafty girlfriends to spend the afternoon with his royal Timness!! 

I'm not much for the 'celebrities' of crafting but Tim Holtz is such a talented designer and thoroughly nice guy. I've never known him to be anything but generous with his time and ideas so I'm really pleased to be attending one of his classes next month!  If you were fortunate enough to get tickets too let me know and I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Marianne H said...

Yes, i too got a ticket.Look forward to that.