Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Total Papercrafts kit 1 for April

Our double page kit for April features papers and wooden flourishes from Kaisercraft. I love the gorgeous soft minty green and black colour combo of these papers and the vintage style prints are absolutely up my street!
The sample design uses two 6" x 4" portrait photos - for some reason my photos were bleached out when I took a photo of the finished page. I have no idea why because in real life they are strong images but I think you get the idea from this picture. I added some white paper flowers and leaves to the kit but they aren't essential as you could make flowers from the leftover paper from the kit. I also used a scallop edge punch but don't worry if you don't have one, any punch would do.

The kit includes; Cardstock, 4 sheets of double sided patterned paper, a pack of wooden leaf flourishes, piece of plastic mesh.

We have a fun technique in this kit using mesh as a stencil to create a great patterned background.

Keep an eye out tomorrow for a fab alternate design using exactly the same kit!

No comments: