Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Total Papercrafts kit 2 for February

Here we go with the 2nd kit for this month. I was inspired by the art journal page I recently created as part of a course I am taking. The theme was 'The game of Life' and I loved the end result. I got so much great feedback from my page that I decided to create a scrapbook page from it and this is the result.
The idea is to create a game board type background which starts or ends with a single photo of someone. This would be perfect for a photo of you!!
The kits clouded 12 sheets of 7gypsies double sided paper, cardstock, a sheet of butterflies, watercolour paper, 2 watercolour crayons and an envelope for hidden journaling.

The sample uses a 3" x 4" portrait photo.

For those attending my clubs you will be able to use my background and text stamps. You will need a 1" paintbrush and water to activate the crayons and a crystal or brad for the flower centre.

No comments: