Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 24 December 2012

Final bonus layout

Ok I've had to call it a day with designing with the December kit despite having loads of leftovers!! Here's a peek at the third single page layout I have created. The page is full of little things to discover as you look at it such as scraps of lace, paper doilies, keys, a lock, paper flowers and more.
I love this photo of my sister and brother-in-law at Winter Wonderland as it evokes loads of happy memories. This attraction in Hyde Park has become another of our traditions, it really makes you feel festive!

I haven't yet added the picture and instructions to the password protected page but I'll get to it as soon as I can. Hope you are enjoying all of the designs we have created with this amazing kit. I think I have a little project that I might also put together which will be perfect for those who are following Claire's design instructions as she has quite a bit left in her kit. I'll sort that out after Christmas and may even do a little video to go with it too!!

No comments: