Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 20 December 2012

Another bonus design using the December kit

I've added a little peek here of another of the bonus designs we have for everyone who has our December kit.  This time its a Winter page rather than Christmas which demonstrates just how adaptable this fabulous kit is.  We didn't get an awful lot of snow this year but it didn't stop the kids wanting to go out with sledges and so I just had to scrapbook the photos!

I have a cute little technique to go along with this page and I think I'll make a YouTube video demonstrating just how easy this is.  The results are great and it's sure to be something I use again.

If you want to see the full page and the step-by-step instructions for this layout then simply click on the December bonus designs page at the top of the blog and enter the password you will find in with your kit.  I have even more in my kit and am working on more layouts so be sure to keep dropping in!

No comments: