Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 5 November 2012

Papers for November's kit 1

I'm not very patiently waiting for the deliveries to arrive for the November kits so while my stress levels steadily increase I thought I could at least show you the gorgeous papers! I have a bit of a thing for Graphic 45 and they release at least one line each season that I fall madly in love with. The ones I've picked for this kit were another of those papers I have a love affair with. The soft colours are easy on the eye and very easy to work with, I can see this being a very popular kit!!
I've paired these four double sided papers with a great chipboard alphabet that will give you loads of scope to add a title/quote/journaling.
While I'm waiting for these to actually get here I'd better start planning what to do with them as I won't have long to get the sample design done. Good job I thrive on tight deadlines!!

1 comment:

Weasel said...

Oooh, very elegant and classy, not too "in your face" either which works for me!