Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Getting in the Christmas spirit

The pace is picking up with classes right now and I even managed to completely lose the plot and double booked myself for last night!  Thankfully one of the groups consisted of my girlfriends and they know just how much I'm juggling so they were super sweet about rescheduling.  This is a sneak peek for those fab ladies of the class that they nearly had last night!

They asked for a Christmas project and so I adapted our Summer canvas album project.  I couldn't resist the new Christmas line from Teresa Collins and so I think I have included a little of everything in this kit.  There are 12 sheets of 6x6 papers, 12x12 transparency, 12x12 paper, cardstock, a 12x18 canvas, a Tim Holtz binder clip, adhesive gems, sticker sheet, flash cards, decorative borders, lengths of Teresa Collins washi tape - masses of goodies to create an album on a canvas.  This kit has already drawn a lot of attention and we have a waiting list for any spare kits!  I'll update with more peeks of the finished article......

No comments: