Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 12 October 2012

Prima class peek

I always try to include a masculine class in the collection of kits for our retreats and I instantly fell in love with the new Prima 'Craftsman' line when it was released this Summer, so we had to have it!! Because I couldn't decide which of the fab papers to put in the kit, I got loads of them in A4 so we could really cram a lot in.  In total we have NINE sheets of patterned paper!

I threw the matching stamp set into the shopping cart as well and then a bit of bling found its way in there too!  I'm sure you girls attending won't be complaining that you'll have a fab stamp set to add to your stash?

Obviously this is going to be a masculine page so you'll need some pics of one or more men in your life. There is a vintagey/steampunk vibe to the designs and the colours are deep rich burgundy/navy/rust, perfect for most masculine photos but if you're not sure then bring along a black & white print or two - its sure to be perfect!

No comments: