Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 18 October 2012

Last minute change!

 Following an eleventh-hour call from our original venue this morning, I have had to find an alternative venue for the retreat this weekend!  I have booked us in to an amazing venue which offers us individual ensuite rooms and a range of additional facilities for the same great price.


De Vere Venues Harben House is located just off junction 14 of the M1, only a 15 minutes' drive from Milton Keynes. It offers contemporary accommodation with free Wi-Fi.



Rooms at the De Vere feature bathrooms with baths, showers and hairdryers. They also include satellite TVs and work desks. Traditional breakfasts are served daily.  The hotel’s leisure facilities include a steam room, sauna and mini-gym.

I appreciate that this will mean a bit more travelling for some of us but I promise you that it will be worth it!  The address for your satnav is;

Harben House
Tickford Street
Newport Pagnall
Buckinghamshire
MK16 9EY

Check-in is from 2pm onwards Friday and if anyone is held up then just give me a call and I can get dinner held for you.  I'm in the process of calling everyone to let you know individually, if this is a problem please get in touch xx

No comments: