Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!!

After posting a few ideas for pumpkins over the past few days I thought I'd share our one with you today. We go the traditional route and carve ours each year (when we are home to celebrate!) and I usually find a template online. This year we chose Jack Skellington from The Nightmare before Christmas.
The carving is usually something I do but it was a collaboration this year - Dave cut the top off and scraped out the guts, I cut out the eyes and nose and Jack finished off by cutting out the very fiddly mouth. A couple of tea lights popped inside and it was set outside our front door. We've been inundated with Trick or Treaters who have all been really impressed with the orange guy!!
I hope that however you spend today that you have fun and enjoy it x

No comments: