Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Second sample design for August kit 2

Here we go with the second sample design we have using the August kit 2, this time using a single 6" x 4" portrait photo.  There are oodles of layers going on here but its straightforward to put together - honest!!

I used a neutral beige ink pad - something like Distress Ink in Old Paper would be ideal for this.  You'll need a decorative border punch, its hard to see in the picture but its across the bottom of the pink layer.  I also added some large cream gems to my page, I have some in stock if you would like to use the same ones.  You'll need a water spray bottle for one of the techniques on this page.

If you are attending any of our clubs then I will have the stamps I used to create the border across the top and bottom edges available together with the border punch I used. 

The instructions for both sample pages will be included with this kit so you can choose to create either one.  Sometimes having two sample designs makes it hard to choose so why not have two??!! LOL xx

No comments: