Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 27 August 2012

New Masterclass group starting up tomorrow

Time seems to be running away from me just lately, I don't know where the hours are going and I am overwhelmed with work which hasn't been helped by having almost an entire week out of action when my back went last weekend.  While I haven't been able to physically do anything I have still been planning and organising like crazy and am really excited to have a brand new Masterclass group launching tomorrow evening.  I have groups running all over the place now and its great to get out and teach small groups in a home environment.  It keeps overheads down, everyone usually knows each other and we can get stuck into some more in-depth techniques as I'm not spread too thin!  I'm really looking forward to getting to know this new group of ladies and start a series of classes with them, its taken a little while to get our ducks in a row but we are now ready to go!

I have put the details of the kit, the contents and additional materials needed for the class up on the iScrap Masterclass page.  You can find the link above this post, just under the title banner.  We will be having tons of fun creating all sorts of different floral embellishments with punches, sprays, ink pads, the lot!! It is likely to be a messy class so I wouldn't wear your best clothes, an apron might be a good idea and if you don't like inky fingers then you might want to pop a pair of latex gloves into your tool kit.

If you are attending tomorrow night's Masterclass, I'll see you there and am really looking forward to having loads of inky, messy fun!! :o)

No comments: