Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 18 August 2012

40 free photos!

Photos are the heart and soul of scrapbooking and while it is of course possible to scrapbook a memory without a photo, most of our pages will feature at least one picture.  Good quality prints can be costly and even if you print at home it can still add up.

I came across Photobox, a site the other day offering 40 free prints when you first sign up - you may already know about it but I thought I'd share it anyway.  I signed up on Thursday and uploaded 40 images from my phone to see just how good the prints would come out. I chose phone photos as they are lower quality and are a good test of a print. 

As I said, I ordered them on Thirsday and they came in the post today.  I was really impressed!! I got 40 glossy 6" x 4.5" prints and they were very good.  The prints themselves were free, I just had to pay postage which was £1.99 and considering how fast I received them that was a real bargain!!  So if you are looking to try somewhere new for photo prints or love a bargain then you might want to give them a try.  You can sign up at www.photobox.co.uk

No comments: