Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Total Papercrafts June kit 1 contents

I have been away for a few days which has really thrown my schedule off track, I would usually have the sample design posted by now but I am working on it. In the meantime I thought I'd let you have a peek at what I am designing with because it is so gorgeous!!

I ordered the contents of this kit months ago when I fell in love with it at a trade show.  The papers were available immediately but there was a severe shortage of the embellishments and it has taken 4 months to get them in the quantities that we needed!  When you see them you will understand why they were worth waiting for! 

The kit contains; cardstock, 3 double sided Kaisercraft patterned papers, an entire pack of matching die-cuts and ribbon. 

The die-cuts are unbelievably fab, there are almost 60 pieces in the pack and it includes titles such as 'Cherish', 'Family' and 'Love' together with roses, swirls, journaling boxes, tabs and more than I can list.  There will be masses left over for you to play with on other projects so save all your scraps from the kit! 

No comments: