Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 8 June 2012

Kitting frenzy!!


This past week has been a whirlwind of kit packing and to be honest, if I don't have to die cut, stamp or emboss again for a while I'll be ok with that!!  In order to have any real chance of getting the project album finished I needed to prep a lot of the kit in advance which meant embossing pages and pages of paper, die cutting literally hundreds of flowers individually and stamping loads of seperate images onto papers in the kit.  Its hard work but so worth it to keep a class moving forward - my pain means no queues in the class to use machines, no waiting for stamps etc...

As the date of the class looms, the pace has increased from steady to a frenzy!! If you bump into me over the next few days please excuse the inky fingers and confetti of cardstock in my hair - its all for a good cause! Whats the craziest you've looked as a result of crafting?! Let me know, I'm sure I'm not the only one............or am I??

No comments: