Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 31 May 2012

Stunning album class designed by Claire Bell

My workload has gone through the roof just lately and so it is wonderful to be able to call upon amazingly talented friends who are more than willing to help out when the pressure gets a tad too much!  This is what happened when I was asked to slot an album class into next month's timetable and I just knew that if I was honest I wouldn't have quite enough time.  Anyone who has seen Claire's work knows just how fabulous it is and that she has a great talent.  I put together a class kit, gave Claire the brief and let her loose - this is what she came up with, is it stunning or what??!!!!

I just know that the girls who have booked the class will be so pleased and excited to make this, the details in it are awesome and the board book hides all sorts of little secrets for you to find as you look through it!  Take a look inside....


I asked Claire to create both feminine and masculine pages within the album and she came up trumps as she always does.  I have to say, she has the most gorgeous heritage photos I have ever seen and soooo many of them!  There is tons of room in this album for photos of all sorts of shapes and sizes, even really tiny ones, what an amazing creation - I am in awe!! The feminine pages combine punched edges with flowers and delicate embellishments while the masculine ones have got a strong style to them without going too pretty.  Claire is so good at incorporating techniques into her designs and there is plenty here to keep you busy!!

So now I've whetted your appetite by showing you this album, what next?  Would you like to create this?  I have a VERY limited number of additional kits available and I appreciate that not everyone has the time or inclination to attend a class so I am willing to offer them for sale.  The kits are £20 each and include;

a board book
cardstock
lots of patterned papers
stamped embellishments
die-cut embellishments
punched embellishments
embossed papers
ribbons
lace
cotton voile
cotton string
flowers
beads

Plus full step-by-step instructions for each page of the album with colour photos

As I mentioned earlier, the numbers of kits are extremely limited and so they will be offered on a first-come-first served basis.  If you are interested in a kit please let me know by emailing sales@totalpapercrafts.co.uk and I will let you know if you are on the list.  I would expect to be able to post the album kits out at around the end of next week (8th June) and can let you know the cost of P&P then.

Thank you Claire for an amazing album, this truly is jaw-dropping and as always I am blown away by your work xxx

No comments: