Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Coming soon...

Things have been very busy of late and I have had a few gentle nudges regarding the Scrap Your Scraps project.  This project uses the leftover papers and embellishments from the monthly kits to create pages for a mini album.  I had been putting photo steps up onto the forum each month but I had feedback that this was proving tricky to locate - you need to log in rather than visit as a guest in order to see these.

I have decided to take a different tack and will be uploading a series of YouTube videos showing how to create each of the pages.  With this in mind I have been putting together as many pages as possible so I can film the seperate videos in one sitting. 

There are four shown here ready to film and a fifth is going together right now which will bring us bang up to date with all of the pages so far this year.  Its looking like it will be a really fun album when it is finished with colourful pages of all shapes and sizes which is exactly what I was hoping for!

I think the great thing about this project is that you can not only use it for the kit scraps but you can make multiple pages of a single type to create an album or even leave off the spine assemblies to make fun and unusual cards.  I see this as a set of projects that you can come back to over and over again.

I have created a new page link at the top of the blog which will hold all of the videos in a library so if you miss one on the main body of the blog you'll be able to go to one repository for all of the tutorials.  As you can imagine its going to take me a little while to get through all of them but I will get there, watch this space and the page link above ^.

No comments: