Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 25 April 2012

New Distress Inks!!

Today on the Ranger blog they announced that they are releasing another set of the seasonal Distress Inks!  I am in heaven - just look at these amazing colours, they make me think of daffodils and bluebells.  I am doing a little happy dance because it seemed to be a long gap between the Winter set and now but it was well worth the wait!  But the good news doesn't end there.....check these out.....


They have finally taken on board the feedback from us crafters and have created reinkers for this limited edition set.  And it doesn't stop there.....
....they are producing reinkers for each of the two previous limited edition sets!!  Now I'm doing a huge happy dance!!  Rest assured that as soon as they are available I'll be getting some in for the shop, let me know if you would like to pre-order a set.

No comments: