Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 11 March 2012

I have had so much fun playing with the project class kit for our Creativity Escape, I've spent the entire weekend getting inky and waxy! I absolutely LOVE the finished project and after searching extensively on the web I'm pretty sure that what I've created is unique. I have popped a peek of the result of my labours onto the Total Papercrafts Facebook page if you'd like to take a look it's deliberately not showing the entire piece or what I have done to create my project but you will get a flavour. For those who are coming to the Creativity Escape, details for the class are in the previous post. I would reccommend an apron as wax can be difficult to remove from clothing. A pack of wet wipes are always useful for weekends like this and I'd also suggest a heat resustant craft mat and a kitchen roll. These things willbe useful not just for this class but for a couple of others as well. If you don't already follow us on Facebook our page is at www.facebook.com/totalpapercraft

No comments: