Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 12 January 2012

Scrap your Scraps is off and running!!

Those of you who have attended our clubs this month have already had a chance to see the first page in the brand new 'Scrap your Scraps' album project and I know that many of you are eagerly waiting for the instructions.  I am pleased to announce that the first class has been uploaded the the forum today and is ready for you to dip into!
The leftovers from the Bo Bunny 'Snowfall' kit 1 were just too yummy to throw away (and yes, I do usually throw my kit scraps away!!) so its great to have something meaningful to do with them.  Don't be misled into thinking this is just an album page though, you could just as easily make this as a greeting card - perfect for the last minute nightmare when you realise you forgot Aunty Mary's birthday is today!!
I hope you have a go at the class and let me know what you think.  If you have any problems with understanding the instructions just give me a shout and I can tweak them.

You can find the class on the forum here and then you will need to log in to see the thread.

I have just realised that this is my 500th post on this blog!!!  I feel like party poppers should be going off and I should be whooping round the room.  I'd like to thank everyone who drops by and I hope you find some of the stuff I post is worth you spending your time on here.  I love it when someone I haven't seen for a while comes up to me at a class or crop and chats about something they have read on the blog!!  Thanks once again and here's to the next 500 posts!!!

No comments: