Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Oooh - new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies!!

Be still my beating heart - the first peeks of Tim's new Sizzix dies have been released and I love them all!! I have to admit to falling in love with dies all over again since Tim started designing his range and while I've really tried to resist there are a few of them living at our house! It'll be hard to stop myself from buying these ones when they are finally available because I really love all 3 of them. The branch will be so versatile and how cure would the bird cage look hanging from it?! The tattered floral wreath offers yet more flowers to layer with the original tattered florals die. That sewing room edge die matches in with the sewing room main die - I think he's been looking through my stash as all of these are does I already own! It's a sign, I have to have these new ones too!! What do you think of these peeks?

No comments: