Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 13 December 2011

January 2012 issue of Scrap365 just arrived!!

The delivery guy has just dropped of a big box and I couldn't wait to open it and get my hands on the contents because I knew it would be the new issue of Scrap365 magazine!  I happen to be partial to scrapbooking magazines - I would rather have a magazine than patterned paper (shock, horror!!) and so its no surprise that this one would be eagerly awaited and it hasn't disappointed!  There's a good mix of styles and projects and I particularly love that they feature lots techniques rather than just page after page of layouts with a certain 'theme'.  I also like the fact that there isn't a readers gallery but that they encourage readers to submit their work to be featured in detailed articles - much better than just using it as 'filler' in my humble opinion.
There is also lots of bonus content on the magazine website at www.scrap365mag.com including printable freebies which this month features 2012 calendars!
You can find the January issue of Scrap365 on our website at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk but you might need to be quick - we completely sold out last month!!

No comments: