Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 22 December 2011

Great 'green' gift bows!

In keeping with the green crafts theme that has evolved here over the past few weeks, I came across a great tutorial for making handmade gift bows from magazine pages while browsing online the other day. This is perfect timing as its gift wrapping time here right now (oh how I hate this part of Christmas!!) and these bows can cost a fortune!

There's often an expectation that my gifts will be wrapped in some wonderfully creative way with a fabulous concoction to decorate the top but like many people, I just don't have the time or the money to do this at Christmas. I like the simple, honest gift bow with a tag and recycling makes these a budget-friendly option! How fab would these look made out of old film strip?!

You can find the step-by-step tutorial to make the bows here

No comments: