Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Tag swap samples

We are running a stamped tag swap at both our Essex and Kent clubs over the next few weeks. The idea is to share our stamp images by stamping them onto a standard size 8 shipping tag so that we end up with a selection of different tags. These can be used to embellish our scrapbook pages, added to a card or tied to a gift just as it is.
Each person is stamping a tag for each member taking part using white or cream card and then brown or black inks. We are writing our name on the back in pencil together with the make and name of the stamp(s) used. This way, we'll know who made what and also be able to source any stamps that we fall in love with!!
So, I've taken a pic of my tags for the swap, anyone who knows me will know that I love layering images and so I used a number of my favourite stamps together with a couple of shades of brown and black. I am really happy with the finished tags, they could be used for so many different projects and I really hope the Essex ladies like them tomorrow!

1 comment:

sarahm said...

Hi, I would be interested in taking part in your image tag swap, do you do them by post or do you know anyone who runs on by post please? Sarah