Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 9 August 2011

A Week in the Life - my first entries





I decided to do my 'Week in the Life' project from 1st to 8th August as it made more sense for me in both activities and in dates. The idea for this came from Ali Edwards who completes the same project each year at different times and offers ideas and inspiration throughout the week. Once I had chosen my week it was just a case of remembering to take photos throughout the days (not easy when you're in the moment I can tell you!!). I think I managed to get a good flavour of what my week was all about and have made a start on the album.
Melissa and I dropped into Sugar & Spice last Friday during a girly day out together and I saw these gorgeous summery papers which were perfect for creating the album. I love the hot red and slightly vintage look to the colours in this range and so I bought one of everything!! I'm having loads of fun now just sitting quietly putting the pages together, I HAVE to do it now before I forget what happened and when!
I love creating mini albums like this one as I get to scrapbook purely for myself and I have the chance to get out my stash and actually use it! Don't get me wrong, I love designing for kits and classes but its not often I can get let go and do whatever I want to with whatever I have. I think this will be one of the things I take along to our 'Finish Your Pages' day this Saturday.

By the way - we still have places available for the Finish Your Pages' crop day this Saturday 13th August. If you are interested you can book through our website at http://www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk/ or email sales@totalpapercrafts.co.uk for information. We hope you can join us for a relaxing day of crafting!!

No comments: