Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 2 August 2011

New circle journal entry - Pauline's



Pauline's circle journal theme was 'Nature' and it was another single page entry which is always a challenge for me. This one came together very easily as I was on a designing roll after the last album and had two at the same time! Pauline had loved the new K&Co paper I had used in a recent kit and so I decided to collage virtually a whole 12x12 sheet onto the single page in her album. It worked really well and I loved the finished effect which was cohesive and soft.
I added a photo of blowing a dandelion clock which is one of my favs as Dave caught the seeds in flight (if you knew just how many dandelions I had to blow to get that shot!! LOL!). I made a pocket behind the photo for hidden journaling on a tag and embellished the page with some brand new velvet & lace trim in a goreous green and of course some scrumptious ruffled rose trim too!!


As Pauline adores them so much, I decorated the page with a small wire and tulle butterfly and a large diecut paper butterfly (I've fallen in love with my BigShot all over again!). This one was fast to put together but I love it - hope you do too Pauline!!

No comments: