Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 24 July 2011

Circle Journal entry - Sharon's



I've just passed the latest circle journal I've completed on to Barbara after it was left on the kitchen table while we were prepping for club last week! The album was Sharon's and her theme was 'Movies that Move Me'. It was quite an easy theme to work to but I found the 6x6 single page we were permitted was a bit limiting - I've really loved the journals where I had at least a double page and sometime up to 4 sides to complete as they really gave me something to get my teeth into.


I found a fantastic image from my featured film and printed it quite large and then mounted it onto some sparkly paper to highlight the sci-fi theme. I found the font that the film title used and hand-cut the title (something I haven't done in a very long time!) before I added Stickles to make it pop off the page - a flat colour just looked wrong. Because I was limited for space I created three hidden pockets behind the page, two vertical and one horizontal which hold the movies background info, my journaling about the film and a photo. Hope you like the entry Sharon!

No comments: