Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 29 July 2011

Another circle journal entry - Bry's







I've had such a blast with Bry's circle journal and her 'Magical Mystery Tour' theme. We were given free rein to make an entry about a place we have been or somewhere we'd like to go. It was really cool to read the preceding entries and read the journaling about where the others have been and why they loved it so much, there are more than a few ideas for holiday destinations there!

I decided to make my entry about the holiday of my lifetime - our trip to Mauritius! We have quite literally thousands of photos from the trip so I was spoilt for choice but I managed to find a few themes. I created a file folder with three files inside and added photos and journaling to each side - the whole lot closed nice and slim so it was a neat fit in the 8x8 page protector. I was on such a roll after completing this entry that it was great that I had another album to get stuck into right away - watch this space....

Hope you like this one Bry!

No comments: