Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Circle journal entry - Carol's


The Bank holidays played havoc with my post this past couple of weeks and I only got Carol's album a few days ago but it was worth waiting for! Her topic is 'My Favourite Things' and we were given free rein to express ourselves however we chose. I decided to put together a Top Ten of my favourites and created a flag book to give room for pictures and journaling. I love how it came out but it took a lot longer than I expected - each one of those flowers on the page above was stuck on individually and then had a button added to the centre, it took a while and that was only one page!! LOL!!

It was great fun to put together this list, Jack had a look through it tonight and he was laughing. He seemed to really enjoy it and I am really pleased with the end result which of course HAD to have a strip of rose trim included on the cover!! Hope you like it Carol x

No comments: