Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Another circle journal entry - Madeleine's







Madeleine's circle journal was themed 'Bon Voyage' and she left us free to interpret this as we wished. To be honest, it took me a while to realise whose journal it was as she hadn't put her name on it anywhere, it was only when I read a previous entry to mine that I found out who I was contributing to!!
I decided to journal about the very first holiday that my family shared together which was to Butlins in Bognor Regis. It was far from the type of holiday that I would choose now but it was fun and we were all together which is what was important and which is probably why I can remember so much about it. I had tons of fun finding vintage images from Butlins Bognor and added loads of them to my entry which made it bright and colourful. The journal itself was a bit tight for the journaling I wanted to include so I created a 'Postcard' insert. I added images and a charm to one side and was able to write to my heart's content on the other.
Completing this journal was a really lovely experience not least because my sister and I were able to reminisce about this holiday and share a few laughs! Thanks Madeleine, hope you like the entry xx

No comments: