Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Tip for today!



I thought I'd post a tip that I shared with one of my Masterclasses last night. It's not always possible to find the perfect photos to go with a kit when you want to put the page together but sometimes you really need a photo to help you position embellishments. I've made up a series of cards cut to standard photo sizes - 3 x 4, 6 x 4, 7 x 5 and 6 x 8. I have a few of them for the smaller sizes (because you can fit more of these onto a scrapbook page. These are a great help when designing or when putting a kit together as I can put them where I'd like my photos to be and attach everything else around them.

I'm going to laminate mine and pop them onto a book ring so I can have them at hand.

Hopefully this will help you move past the photo point on your layouts and you can get more done!

No comments: