Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 5 March 2011

Another Circle Journal entry - Lindsey's

Lindsey's circle journal arrived in the post this week and I loved her theme of 'Wish upon a Star'. It made me think long and hard about what I'd wish for if I had just one wish and after a few false starts I settled upon 'a bit more time'. If I had a few more hours in my day I'm sure I wouldn't be rushing as much as I seem to be. I work best when I'm on a tight deadline but sometimes it just seems a bit ridiculous and I have too much to do with too little time left in which to do it - talk about stressy!!
Once I had my wish sorted I used Teresa Collins papers which fit perfectly with its large clock face and then I used my Cricut to create the clock hands at the bottom of the page. The addition of Bloomers trim seems to be a bit of a theme with these journal entries but I can't stay away from these gorgeous delicate organza flowers. I had to use those pink glittery letters for the title as I know that Lindsey loves them so much! I created an additional mini book in the centre of my entry which contains extra journaling. I was so pleased to have found the fab 'wish upon a star' charm at the top left of the entry, I added a few additional charms to it in keeping with the theme and to make it much more 'dangly' - hope you like it Lindsey!!
I really loved this theme, it was really meaningful. made me think and inspired me to create an entry which I am really pleased with. The first three journal themes have been amazing, thank you girls for your creative thinking!

No comments: