Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 10 December 2010

Ideas for Scrapbookers blog

I am really pleased and proud to be the featured artist today at http://www.ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/ !! I am a regular visitor to this blog which has daily posts with a huge range of different ideas for both scrapbooking and cards, you will be blown away by the ideas you will find on Pam's fab blog. My article shows you step by step how to use a retro flower punch to create poinsettia flowers, who would have thought that this punch could be so versatile and its now one of my all-time favourites.
I used the poinsettia technique to embellish one of my scrapbook pages from the December kit and I have also added one to my December Daily album (I'll be posting photos over the weekend of my album so far). They are so quick and easy to make, not to mention super cheap! I hope you have a go and enjoy making these seasonal embellishments.

No comments: