Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 21 December 2010

December Daily - days 11 to 20

For the first time ever, I've kept up to date with a long term project and am still working on my December Daily album. I am so pleased with how the album is coming together and the kinds of things that are being recorded in it. It will be a lovely book of memories of this month, it has everything from favourite telly programs to special days out, ordinary day-to-day activities such as designing and going for a coffee! Take a peek.....




Having the pages ready to go means I only need to print off the photos for the day, stick them in, add a title and journal - its super easy! I'm so excited that my sister and brother-in-law are coming over and will be a part of this album, we are counting down the days and are in single figures now! I hope that your preparation for Christmas is going well and that the snow isn't causing too many problems, its the perfect excuse to do some crafting though!!

1 comment:

Highland Monkey's said...

What a lovely album. One of these days I'm going to do one.....eventually! They look like a lot of work