Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Kit #2 for September

Here is the second kit for September, full of rich autumnal colours because much as we might hate to admit it - it is now Autumn!! This is a huge kit with 3 sheets of cardstock, 6 sheets of patterned papers, a whole pack of Petaloo flowers, a ColorBox chalk inkpad and a sheet of Safmat. For those who have no idea what Safmat is, it is a clear adhesive sheet you can put through your home printer and then peel and stick whatever you have printed onto a whole variety of surfaces. It is fab stuff and so easy to use! I kept it very simple on the sample design because I know that lots of club members were quite apprehensive about using this. I just printed some single words and added them to my photos, lightly rub over it and the Safmat is virtually invisible! I thought it would be a great way to try something without having to buy a whole pack of it, I know you're going to fall in love with this product!
I used 5 photos on the sample, three 3" x 4" portraits, a 7" x 5" landscape and 5" x 7" (ish) portrait. I added some adhesive crystals to the centres of the flowers and a scrap of ribbon from my stash together with some white chipboard letters that I had left over and inked to match the colours of the papers. Pop some 3d foam pads into your tool kit and you are good to go! See you at club :o)

No comments: