Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 28 May 2009

Scrapbook Trends new in stock!!

I've loved Scrapbook Trends magazine for ages and have always looked for this mag when on trips to the US as it is as good as any idea book I've ever had. Last month it was finally published in the UK and after a bit of detective work I was able to source them for the shop!! The first delivery of the July issue arrived today and I have to say that it has to be my favourite mag available right now, stuffed full of ideas and very few adverts which is refreshing. We have them in the shop online now and are offering a small reduction off the cover price - only £5.75 each!

We also picked up copies of Scrapbooks Etc which is another US title and another one that I pick up for myself in Michaels when on trips. If you like Simple Scrapbooks (which has now sadly finished) then you'll probably like this mag, it has loads of scrapbook pages but also cards and papercraft projects. The coolest thing has to be the pull-out section near the back which has loads of sketches for ideas and some really great templates (I love the bird house!!). This title is only £3.75 and is bi-monthly - check out the May/June issue now!

You can find both of these titles together with the June Creating Keepsakes and lots more at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk and kit subscribers get free P&P too!!!

No comments: