Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Fantastic news!!!

Felix is back!!!!!!

After over a week of being missing he turned up this morning outside the back door of a neighbour ten doors away. She very kindly picked him up and brought him round at 6.30am and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was squirming in her arms desperately trying to get to me and as soon as I had him he started purring his head off. He seems none the worse for his little adventure although he is thin and absolutely exhausted. He has spent most of today eating and sleeping but thats to be expected I suppose.

Jack and his best friend Ryan spent a couple of hours delivering leaflets and talking to everyone in our road last Friday night and since then we had lots of people letting us know about sightings but we were beginning to lose hope. We count ourselves so lucky to have really caring neighbours around us who took the time to keep us informed and especially lucky to have him back home safe and sound. Needless to say, Molly is overjoyed to have her brother back and has been pouncing on him and cleaning his face at every opportunity - its so sweet!

Thank you to everyone who emailed with supportive words, I really appreciated your thoughts and prayers. I'm off to have another cuddle........

No comments: