Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 3 December 2008

2nd kit for December

I'm a little later than I would like to be with the December kits but the past few weeks have been crazy! Here's the second of the sample pages for this month and kits will start shipping tomorrow so subscribers should get them over the weekend or early next week depending on the post in your area. As I'm on a roll I'm getting stuck straight into the kits for January and we have 2 gorgeous kits lined up with one that includes a set of 5 acrylic stamps!!

I used a couple of 6" x 4" portrait photos on this second page - we took these at the Dickens Festival in Rochester last year and they make me smile every time because Mel was trying to catch the snow machine snowflakes on her tongue not realising that they were soap! If you fancy a day out to get you into the Christmas spirit then I can highly recommend it and I think its taking place this coming weekend.

I'm off to pick up some mince pies for the Essex club girls this evening, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and having a laugh as its our last club before Christmas!

No comments: