Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 13 November 2008

Second kit for November



I don't know where the days are going but they seem to be flying past at the moment - its always the same when you're busy!! Anyway, here's the second kit for November in my favourite colourway of blue and brown. The kit contains cardstock, 4 double sided patterned papers, a pack of three flocked chipboard titles, templates and a chalk inkpad. I added some cream flowers from my stash but they can easily be made from what is in the kit. There are also a few brads added along with 3d foam pads but thats about it! The chipboard titles have three different words on, mine said 'Laughter', 'Smile' and 'Friends' but there are a couple of other options (Love, Always, Forever and Precious, All Mine, Miracle) so there should be something for everyone and we can swap around at club until we're happy.

My photo is 7" x 5" landscape but you could go slightly bigger or even use a couple of 6" x 4" portrait pics (or more smaller ones) if you prefer. The 'twiddly bits' were cut on the Cricut and for those who come to any of my clubs I'll have the Cricut with me to save time and swearing!!

No comments: