Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 10 November 2008

Free class



I've signed up for an online class which is something I never normally do but this one just grabbed me - and its free!! Its the 'Stories In Hand' class from Jessica Sprague which is all about collecting together stories about your life in one place with 3 separate sections for your roots, your family and yourself. Its all designed to fit into a 6x6 binder that you can either buy or make yourself (perfect for using up your stash).

The class is running over the next 2 weeks and will have loads of prompts to help get the important stories. I'm so looking forward to doing this as I know there are still loads of stories in my family that I haven't even heard never mind scrapped. In many ways this little book could end up being more important to me than my scrapbook albums!

Today is day one and the front cover and inside dividers have been released as .PDFs which you then just print onto A4 plain card and trim to size - the patterned paper background is included!


If you fancy joining me, you can sign up at www.jessicasprague.com - have fun!!

No comments: