Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 14 September 2008

Thanks


Now that I've rested up and recovered I wanted to pass on my thanks to some key people who made yesterday run so smoothly.....

First of all to Jackie who ran the shop for us all day. Thanks so much hun - you coped so well with all the challenges that came your way from a new and unusual cash till to the mad rush at the end when everyone wanted to pay.

I also wanted to say thanks to Mum and Dad who got everything set up so quickly that I turned around and it was all done! Jack was also a huge star, he set up the kitchen so well that after he left it still ran like clockwork. Jack and Dad spent a great day together doing 'guy things' down on the sea front as soon as the crop started so they weren't under our feet during the day!!

Dave was fab as classroom assistant (as usual), he knows what I need before I even say and he is completely on top of it all. I don't think I could teach for so long without his support and I am so grateful, thank you darling xx

Finally, a big thank you to everyone who came along yesterday, some from very far away! It was lovely to see you all and hopefully it won't be too long before we can do it all over again! I'm looking at a date in February for the next Essex crop - watch this space for more details, in the meantime we have the Kent crops to prepare for........

No comments: