Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 15 September 2008

Second club kit for September


Here we go with our second club kit for September - very bright and cheerful, this one makes me smile every time I look at it!! The kit includes two sheets of cardstock, three double sided patterned papers (with very cool things on the back like scallop edgings and alphabets!), a whole pack of colour rub-ons, a whole pack of 3d foam pads, a cat's eye inkpad and a template.

I used a 7" x 5" portrait photo - one I've had for a while but have never had bright enough papers for so I'm sure I'm not alone here. You could alternatively use a number of smaller ones if you wanted to get more onto your page. The rub-ons have got loads of designs on the sheet as well as letter blocks to spell 'Together'. I chose to only use a few to spell 'her' but if you're good at word puzzles you might be able to come up with a few more alternatives using these letters to make your title.

I used circle punches in a few sizes to create rings of patterned paper - ranging from 1.5" to 0.5" in size. I'll have mine with me at both the Kent and Essex clubs so don't worry about rushing out to buy them specially. Other than that, you won't be needing to bring anything else special except perhaps a pencil (which isn't that special really but not everyone has one in their tool kit).

See you soon :o)

No comments: