Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday 22 June 2008

Putting my feet up!



I had such a fab time at the crop yesterday - it was lovely to see a mix of regulars and new faces there and yet again we had a sell-out. I loved the mix of classes that we had this time around, there was something for everyone and some had everything! The bonus 'Make & Take' class over lunchtime went down a storm although I have to admit to suffering a little from bolting my chicken salad in the 10 mins I had between classes!

My favourite class of the day was the Pageframe and my sample is back up on the wall at home already. Those of you who did the class will see why I encouraged you to stay to the end of the day rather than take the kit - it was a challenge just to find all of the gorgeous twiddly bits I used on the die-cut sheet!! We could have sold this class twice over on the day - so many people wanted it when they saw the sample on display and much was the same for all of the classes to be honest, all of the classes sold out in minutes and we sold out of all but one of the extra class kits we got in!

We are now taking bookings for our next Kent crop which will be on Saturday 11th October 2008 at Meopham Village Hall, Wrotham Rd, Meopham, Kent DA13 0AT. You can book your place online through the shop at www.totalpapercrafts.co.uk under 'Crops & Classes'. We have even more fabulous classes planned and the first one is due to be released next week.

Thank you to everyone who came to the crop and for making my work so much fun! A HUGE thank you to Pauline who held everything together for me while I was in class and special thanks to Dave who was my handsome classroom assistant all day - I love you both but in different ways of course! LOL!!!

I'm making the most of the rest of my day off by putting my feet up and having a cuppa - I have a date with Big Brother! Take care :o)

No comments: