Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Announcing the launch of our Essex club!



I know that the launch of our Essex club has been keenly awaited by quite a few people and I am excited to be able to announce the details! Our first club will be held on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 at The Community Centre, The Old School, High Street, Great Wakering.

We have a great space at the Community Centre with the option to move to a bigger hall if we need it. There is a car park with masses of space and its all on one level which makes the venue fully accessible - it has everything we need!

I am working on the design for our first meeting and should be able to post it here over the next day or so. I will also be bringing the shop along so you'll be able to pick up a few essentials (and not so essentials!!) each time.

The subscription will be £3 and the kits are usually around £6 each but may vary according to the contents. If you would like to book a place and reserve your kit please email karen@totalpapercrafts.co.uk

I look forward to seeing you there!

Karen :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new venue - I always enjoy reading your page - the music is great and very relaxing. I wish I lived nearer to your venue - I fact I live in Appleby, Cumbria so unfortunately not able to attend your events - But keep up the great work. It always a pleasure to visit your page.

Sylvia