Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 30 June 2008

1st club kit for this month



For our first kit in July we'll be using the brand new wedding line from K&Co - and lots of it! I'm a big fan of black & white as it so obviously versatile, just because this is called the wedding line, don't go digging out your wedding albums as these papers will work with just about anything. You pick the theme with your title which is cut from cardstock (or you could dig out some letter stickers from your stash to save yourself time).

The kit contains 3 sheets of cardstock, 8 sheets of patterned paper (yes, thats right I said eight!!), 14 grand adhesions stickers (3d and glittered - yummy!), 128 clearly yours alphabet stickers, 13 die-cut stickers, 33 die-cut shapes, templates and full step-by-step instructions for the sample page. All that for £6!!

You will need to bring along two 6" x 4" photos - landscape or portrait will both work well, some 3d foam pads and a black or charcoal inkpad.

I'm sure you will agree that this kit is amazing value for money and I still have tons of my kit left, plenty for one or two more pages which makes it even more of a bargain!

As our kits are regularly selling out each month, be sure to reserve your club kit with me as soon as possible to avoid missing out (for the Kent girls - Pauline is on holiday so you'll need to email me this time!).

I'll see the Essex girls this Wednesday and the Kent girls next week, take care, Karen :o)

3 comments:

Libby said...

Hi Karen, just to say had a great time last night at your first essex club night - looking forward to as many as I can get to in the future! Libby x

Infinity97 said...

I too had a great eve - loved the kit (I almost finished it and will do tomorrow) and I'm also determined to do the other two I bought! Will endeavour to come along AT LEAST once a month!

Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, just like to say that i really enjoyed Wednesday night crop the layout was wonderful keep up the good work, also may i ask that if you have any packs left over after your Kent class could you save another one for me.
Many thanks
Marilyn