Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 22 February 2008

The 1st class for our April crop


The first class for the crop on 26th April is open for booking now! I love the colours of the Felicity papers we are using in this one - white and aqua with a shot of brown (definately no pink here this time!! LOL!). The kit has two sheets of really fab die-cuts that include flowers, titles, journaling boxes and the most gorgeous flourishes together with 3 double sided patterned papers, cardstock and ribbons. I am desperate to get designing with it but have a couple of other things that are more of a priority right now - perhaps this is what I need to spur me on to get them done so I can play!

We went to the Stitches trade show earlier this week and had a great time choosing all the goodies for the other classes, I was like a kid in a sweet shop!! We have beautiful stuff coming including Melissa Frances, Autumn Leaves, My Minds Eye and Delish Designs (plus loads of others but my brain is frazzled and I just can't remember them all!). We also have gorgeous goodies ordered for the next few months worth of club kits - I just can't wait for them all to be delivered!!

We've just had the delivery of Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks and Papercrafts magazine so I'm off to put my feet up with a cuppa for half an hour and have a flick through!

K :o)

No comments: