Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 22 January 2008

That feeling of 'Deja View'.....


For our club tomorrow I thought it would be nice to use a whole set of co-ordinating products and so I chose the new 'Timeless' line from Deja Views. I fell in love with their gorgeous selection of blue and brown papers and matching brown rub-ons and just had to have them! It was only after I sat down to put this page together that I realised just how much blue and brown there was in my house - its everywhere! I'm sure in years to come I'll be able to precisely date every photo taken inside this house based upon the decor and that just makes me smile.

The theme for the page can be anything you like as the rub-ons included are family/love/home words and so could be used for photos of people/pets/home/relationships. I realised after I'd scanned this page that I had forgotten to actually rub on the word 'home' - thats why it looks a little crooked! All sorted out now though and that baby is well and truly rubbed on there now!

The kit contains 4 different patterned papers, cardstock, a whole pack of rub-ons and a big blue flower (which still hasn't turned up and so I may have to bring the flowers along next time!). The kits will be limited and so to be sure that you get yours please make sure that you let me know whether you can make it or not - I'd hate for anyone to be disappointed!!

See you tomorrow, K :o)

No comments: