Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 1 October 2007

Scribble Scrabble class peek



Here's the next peek at what we'll be up to on Saturday - the Scribble Scrabble class. I love doing girlie pages and this class is definately one for the girls! The papers and embellishments are all shades of pinks, burgundies and a punch of complimentary green and I just had to use some photos of Melissa with them as she's such a girlie girl!

As far a photos go, you'll need a couple of 6x4 portrait pics - I chose a standard size this time as I know I sometimes go a bit 'off-piste' as far as the sort of photos I design with. Hopefully this should make it easier for you to find and choose a couple of photos to go with this class. You can alays opt for one larger photo, I just tried to get out of my comfort zone and use more because otherwise there's a danger that all my classes could end up looking the same! LOL!

If you have a pale pink chalk inkpad you might want to pop that into your toolbag together with some 3d foam pads but you won't need anything else special for this one (and even these aren't essential!).

I'm really looking forward to this weekend especially as Kathy, one of my oldest scrapbooking friends is coming down from Chester for the crop. One of the best parts of running a crop is the chance to make new friends and catch up with old ones - we immediately have something in common with this hobby and so the barriers are down right away. I spend most of the day laughing and go home with both my feet aching from standing all day and my cheeks aching from smiling :o)

Drop by tomorrow for a peek at the Junkitz Fanciful class.......

No comments: