Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Class for club tomorrow



With only a week between my two club meetings this month I've been a bit pushed for time to get everything done but I've managed to get the page together for tomorrow! The kit we are using is from Making Memories and is travel themed - perfect for any of those holiday snaps or the pics you take but never seem to get around to getting onto a scrapbook page.

There is so much in the kit you will definitely have enough to make a double page layout - you could just make a mirror image of this page for the second one if you get stuck. I have one each of the three patterned papers left after making this page so there really is masses to play with.

I added some ribbon, a flower, a metal rimmed tag, monogram letters and a glass map pebble to my page but the letters can be cut with a die-cutting system and most of us still have some of those metal rimmed tags knocking around in our stash from years ago! I want to encourage you to go through your stash and actually use some of it - I have stuff I haven't touched for years (mainly because I don't seem to get the time to design anything except class projects just lately!). So while we're on the subject of stuff you've had for ages - what scrapbook supplies have you had for the longest without using them? (Mine is a load of Making Memories metal plaques - and I mean a LOAD!! LOL!).

See you at club tomorrow if you're joining us!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Love the page. Can you buy it without coming to the class?
Regards
Jane

Total Papercrafts said...

Hi Jane,
Thanks for your comment - I sometimes have a few kits left over so if you would like one just drop me an email to karen@totalpapercrafts.co.uk :o)