Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Wow!!!



Holy heck!! I put the third class for our crop in October onto the site on Monday afternoon and it sold out in an hour!! I'm absolutely stunned that these classes are so very popular. I really try to put together something that I'd like to do myself and I know that the competition is stiff out there so its a reall boost to see the classes fly out as it lets me know I'm getting something right.

I've had quite few emails from people attending the crop who didn't get the chance to even see the class kit before it sold out and so for all of you - I have added the kit pic above, not to tease you but to give you an idea of what sort of things might be in the other two scrapbook page kits. I'm thinking of doing an Anna Griffin class and I'm rather partial to Autumn Leaves - so I might be drawn down to one or both of these but I haven't decided yet. Rest assured that there will be a good mix styles, colours and designs - I know not everyone wants albums full of florals!!

Otherwise, life is pretty much the same although I am nursing a horrible ear infection that for the moment has made me deaf in my left ear and in a bit of pain - crikey, if it isn't one thing, its another! Be gentle with me at club tonight girls!! Karen :o)

No comments: